Thursday, January 31, 2008

Illdividual Magazine™ 2nd Edition

Once again we meet! hello, and WELCOME to the ILLdividual.™ Online Magazine. ILLdividual.™ caters to the style and steez of cool kids everywhere who's passions lie in Fashion, Music, and Art. This is thee second edition. [thanks for feedback on the 1st one]. This week's edition is showcasing none other than the fresh and innovative world of POPULAR GOODNESS, where 20 year old artist and entrepeneur BREEZY MCFLY is king. His "flying lips bandanas" are chasing and catching attention of people worldwide, but there's a lot more to this line than just face scarves with colorful decorations. Illdividual Magazine got a chance to sit down with the creator of the line, Mr. Breezy McFly himself, and talk about where he got his ideas for the designs, where the line is now, and where he wants it to be in the future. Click here to read the interview and see whats next for this line that, quite frankly, you and ya gramps should be sporting.




*NEW* -- EVERYBODY KNOWS by N.E.R.D. Does this mean new cd coming soon? I hope so! Updates to come!






Now, I hate to keep getting all "racial" on you guys, but this spoken word piece by young poet DAHLAK BRAITHWAITE entitled "A Peculiar Evolution", is a piece that made me laugh, and then say "WAIT A MINUTE! he's...right". I like poems like that. =]


What do YOU think about the topic? Should people use the word "nigga/nigger". Should white people be able to say it, since black people can to? I WANNA KNOW YOUR OPINION!. Post a comment telling me how you feel on the topic, or, just the magazine in general.






So like, Johnny Cupcakes is coming out with his own line of...underwear? LOL, yes yes, and I must admit, I love them! The 3 types [available in both boys AND girls], are Ants In My Pants, Elephant Trunks, and Panda Bonanza! How friggin cute. Cupcakes. Panties. ELEPHANTS!? Gosh dangit what's NOT to love?






I'm not too big of a RIHANNA fan, but this right here especially threw me off. When most artists do those cheesy milk mustache commercials, they go all the way cheesy. YOU KNOW!, pose cheesy, smile cheesy..LOOK CHEESY. But...Why is Rihanna trying to be sexy with lactose on her upper lip? LOL. And then, it doesn't even look like milk, looks like...well, for the sake of my readers, I'm not going to say what it looks like, *cough*babybatter*cough*. LOL. I gotta give her 3 shots for this one. Bang. Bang. Bang.

--Milk does the body GOOD? ha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[ jammin to the sonq ]
ahhh u'z one [ d o p e _ a s s ] bitch.